Monday, October 10, 2011

Donate Button

I have managed to post a donate button in the top right corner of my blog as some of you have requested. I just want to be clear that it is for donations to me and my trip. If you would like to make donations to the charities I'm supporting, I strongly urge you to do it through their websites (links are provided to the right).

If you would rather do it through the donate button you can but you will need to let me know the amount and where you would like it to go. However, there are fees applied through this process so the full amount will not make it to the charity as it would if you did it through their site. Also know that if more money is raised through this button than I need, I will donate the remainder to the charities I am supporting.

No comments:

Post a Comment