Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 10 & 11 Pictures

I got a couple good shots of the arch. Also, it was really interesting to see the fountain where the water was dyed red. Lastly, in the same area where the fountain was there were a ton of people camped out. At first I was a little bummed that I didn't know about it before booking the hotel but then I realized it was a sort of demonstration going on.

On my way out of St Louis I got some great pictures. The city had some amazing buildings and cathedrals.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Jason, those are some incredible photos. The architecture and the sky is beautiful. Makes me want to go there and vist. I wonder if that demonstration is the one going on in many major cities, about 1% of the population having the wealth and the power.

    Have a good ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable pics Jason. The arch is so amazing hard to imagine going up and in that thing on a elevator ride. Glad you are being about to take in all of these amazing sites in all of the different locations on the way. Have a good and safe ride today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason, Great pictures..of the arch and the cathedral. I guess you could of pretended that you were part of the demonstration. lol Who knows it might of been a cause worth demonstrating for. Enjoy your ride today.

    Love Aunt Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pictures, I think you missed your calling of being a photographer. Congrats on your century ride, that's so exciting. Hopefully weather stays nice for you. Loved your comment about the dog running with you, I think of the samething when I'm on longer runs, Grandpa is always with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep the photos coming. Also enjoying your writing and perceptions.
    St. Louis looks like a beautiful city with lots great architecture.

    ReplyDelete