Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 4

Today was a pretty normal day. I woke up and realized I was going to soak up that executive sweet for as long as possible so I checked out at the last possible minute.

Then, I sat in the lobby for a while planning the next few days. When I left I knew I had to stop by the grocery store for some food and some sun screen. On the way I saw a few interesting things. First, I came across the Louisville Slugger Museum with the big bat in front of it. Next, I saw that cool tank that I took a picture of. Lastly, I saw a sign saying, "Customers wanted, please apply inside." Either they meant to say help wanted or they are the most exclusive convenience store I've ever seen.

After that, it was just the usual. Pedal... Pedal... And some more pedaling. Until I got to the place I was staying at. There I met Andy, he was a really cool guy and we talked for a bit. Now, as far as the motel went... Well it looked like a low budget place from the outside but when I got to my room... See I'm not a very picky person by any means but I think I would have rather found some random place to tent it than to stay at this place. Anyway, you've probably already seen the pictures so you can get somewhat of a feel for it.

Other than those few things, it was a pretty mellow day.

3 comments:

  1. So Jason, looks like you need my Lysol more than I do with the looks of that motel. Don't touch anything while you are there!! We are all behind you all the way. A lot of the customers are asking where you are, and how you are doing on your trip. We keep them informed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raining here in sunny California. I agree about rather camping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traci - I touched as little of that place as I could.

    ReplyDelete