Friday, September 30, 2011

To all my Ohio folks...

I'm really going to miss you all. Many of you, in some way or another, really helped me through the tough times I was going through this past six months. It really meant a lot to me.

I want to give special shout outs but I don't want anyone I leave out feeling like I didn't appreciate the things they have done for me. You know who you are and you know the things you have done for me and be sure to know that I am SO grateful. Not only for the things you've done for me but simply for being my friend.

Thank you for the friendship. Thank you for the good times. Thank you for the support. Thank you for EVERYTHING! I will never forget you guys and I WILL be back.

2 comments:

  1. It's ok Jason...I know you were talking about me ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're definitely one of them Megan. :)

    ReplyDelete